We're in the news:
For California Civic Engagement Project (CCEP) news clips, please CLICK HERE.
- 07/21/16, NBC Los Angeles, CCEP, "Million Voters Project Aims to Get Minorities Out to Polls" READ ARTICLE HERE
- 07/07/16, Sacramento News & Review, "A Toxic History: Sacramento Region's Minority Communities Face a Legacy of Environmental Injustice" READ ARTICLE HERE
- 07/06/16, California Forward Reporting, "Looking Outside California for Election Reforms that Improve Turnout and Save Money" READ ARTICLE HERE
- 05/21/16, Coachella Unincorporated, "Miles Away from the Next Stop" READ ARTICLE HERE
- 05/01/16, UC Davis Annual TEDx Conference, Mindy Romero, "The Power of the Youth Vote" WATCH VIDEO HERE
- 03/13/16, AppealDemocrat.com, "Off Beat: Good News: You're Disadvantaged" READ ARTICLE HERE
- 02/03/2016, The Foothills Sun-Gazette, "Farmersville Opens Up a Dialogue About Child Health" READ ARTICLE HERE
- March 7, 2014, KQED, "Vote-By-Mail Trend Grows in California But Fewer Latinos and Youths", http://blogs.kqed.org/newsfix/2014/03/07/state-trends-toward-vote-by-mail-but-latino-and-youth-vote-less/
- February 13, 2014, California Forward, Mindy Romero, "Can California be Optimistic and Pessimistic at the Same Time?", http://www.cafwd.org/reporting/entry/can-california-be-optimistic-and-pessimistic-at-the-same-time?vsmaid=24
- December 2013, USC Dornsife, Program for Environmental and Regional Equity, "A Foot in Both Worlds: Institutionalizing Progressive Community-Engaged Research Centers within Universities", http://dornsife.usc.edu/pere/a-foot-in-both-worlds
- August 31, 2013 NonProfit Quarterly, The Desert Sun, "Lessons from a Ten-Year Plan for Community Change", CEVA-Eastern Coachella Valley Project, http://www.nonprofitquarterly.org/policysocial-context/22839-lessons-from-a-ten-year-plan-for-community-change.html.
- June 26, 2013, CV Independent, "CV Disparity: A New Study Illustrates the Challenges East Valley Residents Face", CEVA-Eastern Coachella Valley Project, http://www.cvindependent.com/index.php/en-US/news/local-issues/item/471-cv-disparity-a-new-study-illustrates-the-challenges-east-valley-residents-face